Welcome Soul Searchers

I hope to bring an interesting twist to everything you read and think about.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dang you did good Kid

I went into this deployment with the mindset that it was going to be the worst time of my life. However, I have somehow managed to keep it all together. I have met some new people..went out with people I barely knew and just relaxed. It has been nice to venture out and explore my own. I once was asked if I disliked my own company because all the time I was wanting to be with people. The funny thing was that no I don't and to want to never be by yourself is quite silly especially if you enjoy your own company. That made me have a new outlook on things. This new perspective has been amazing I have done things that I normally wouldn't do and have been more busy these past weeks than I ever would of thought imaginable. The time has flown by and I'm content with things. Now don't get me wrong I do miss my husband dearly but I know that during this time I can develop my oneness. I can experience new things and take on the world in a new light.


I'm excited that I have this new way of viewing the world. It isn't all doom and gloom of being apart from my other half and best friend but yet something new that I have yet to experience. I am going to revel in this new part of my life and hopefully grow in ways I never thought I was able to as a person. I have been through really rough patches but I have made it through. Each patch is added to my giant quilt of my life and each one is unique in the obstacles I have had to overcome to achieve that patch. I can't wait to look back when I'm 80 and say "dang you did good kid".

No comments:

Post a Comment