Welcome Soul Searchers

I hope to bring an interesting twist to everything you read and think about.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Irony.

It is quite ironic when you have such a serene song playing on repeat in your head and you feel way less than serene. I feel quite awful today but I know it will eventually go away if I could ever go to sleep! I hope everyone is having a blissful day so far and I know that even though it is Monday it is no more awful than every other Monday and it is one step closer to Friday!! Can I get an ohhhh Yeeahhh? They say that the absolute truth is what you make of it. My absolute truth today is that although I feel like death this truth shall pass and I will not feel like death at a later point in time...internalizing these things and looking from the outsiders perspective is quite wonderful. My question I leave you with is what is your absolute truth about today?

No comments:

Post a Comment