Welcome Soul Searchers

I hope to bring an interesting twist to everything you read and think about.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hidden Treasures

Today we went exploring in Coupeville, WA who would of guessed that it had so much character? The only reason I really wanted to go out there was to show my mother this place called Knead and Feed they have to most amazing breakfast!!! Sadly though we were past time for breakfast so it was my first time enjoying their lunch, let me tell you their fresh baked bread is wonderful! Since we were there and my mother has yet to journey far due to our insane snow last week it was quite fun. We checked out all the little shops and found out about a ton of small town upcoming events! Who knew that such a tiny town could be full of fun treasures! I encountered a dutch shop were I stumbled upon a pair of stud spider earrings, quite elegant looking, I fell in love! Who says you have to wear stuff like that just in its season? As you all know I am into jewelry making and I found a bead shop in tiny Coupeville and it was pure bliss! I didn't think that there would be so many options and at a feasible price. So much to my pocketbooks dismay, but my happiness, I will be making tons of new necklaces and earrings soon! So all you fellow Washingtonians check out Coupeville it is so quaint! If you are in Oak Harbor due to Uncle Sam sending you where he sends you fear not there is a lot to do in this tiny Island! With breathtaking views and beautiful scenic drives you will miss this place once you leave it behind. I will write you all later with more adventures of our tiny and unique Island! Let's just say that I'm in love with this place even though we have made sacrifices, such as a real Walmart, it is well worth living here!



No comments:

Post a Comment