Welcome Soul Searchers

I hope to bring an interesting twist to everything you read and think about.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I wonder why it's called Insanity?

So my husband has forwarded the Insanity work out to me and I have printed all the bazillion pages of it with menu's and exercises and what not. I am going to attempt to do it..I am starting working out regular this week and next Monday I will be following the set schedule. I believe that even if I attempt it I will lose weight it is hard knowing that the cards are already stacked against me :/ people with PCOS have twice the difficulties of losing weight than those who are just regular Joe schmoes. Add that to migraines and feeling like poo half of the month I hope it will all go okay. However, if it will provide results for regular ole Joe's in 60 days I suppose it will definitely provide results for me in 120 days :). I figure it can't make me feel any worse, right?! I just wish I knew what kool aide to drink to get the work out bug. It pains me to see all those who are constantly seeing results, most loosing baby weight, and for me I know I will never see results like that. I am happy for them but it really just bites a big one that I got jipped basically with the whole weight thing. I mean I have never been skinny at all but I guess I wouldn't be me if I was. I just want to be able to fit back into my prom dress from Junior year. I'd like to be a happy 130-140lb range. All together I know that if I can achieve my goal I will be the happiest person alive. I am always trying so hard to work out and seeing no results working out my way sooooo hopefully with a set work out schedule I will be seeing progress. I'm going all out this time by taking measurements from pretty much everywhere to see if I lose even a millimeter of an inch anywhere! Maybe once I lose a bunch of weight I'll post them but I'm not that brave yet haha! I'm also going to break down and buy a scale I never wanted to get one because I thought it might depress me but hey maybe its evil glare will make me want to work out. I taped up the calendar to my mirror so every day I have to look at it which will pretty much be mocking me if I don't do the workouts. I am going to also try my hardest to blog every day and keep people up to date with my little mission of weight loss. I hope that blogging about it will also keep me accountable and perhaps tell myself how well I am doing :). I've got the meals all picked out we shall see how easy it is to buy all the food for it hahahaha...my poor poor pocketbook is going to hate me..I've been trying to save money since charlie's been gone by buying cheap crappy food but no more! I need to lose weight not gain it while he is gone...gah not to mention Thanksgiving and Christmas didn't help. Eeek I'm excited/scared to start but I hope everyone will cheer me on to get it all done! Thanks everyone for your future support..not to mention I thank myself for putting my first foot forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment