Welcome Soul Searchers

I hope to bring an interesting twist to everything you read and think about.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Subjucation of Laughter

This tribulation consuming me from the inside out is torment. Yet I try to subjugate it with laughter and happiness yet this is my demise. The tomfoolery will not rid me of what ails me...it will be my captor and the ever alluding pain will be my demise. This of course is the reality of my circumstances and as it pains me to say this I hope that one day it will not be true. I only hope that someone will be my salvager. This is silly to worry on now for we should live in the present and not the future but this alluding irritation will by my never ending reminder.

My Jesus, My Savior,
Lord, there is none like You;
All of my days
I want to praise
the wonders of Your mighty love.


My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strenght;
let every breath, all that I am
never cease to worship You.


Shout to the Lord, all the earth,
let us sing
power and majesty, praise to the King;
mountains bow down and the seas will roar
at the sound of Your name.
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
nothing compares to the promise I have in you.
By:Michael W. Smith

His words could not be more right...thank God for these reminders ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment