Welcome Soul Searchers

I hope to bring an interesting twist to everything you read and think about.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The key word is Patience...

So much went on today and I just wasn't in the mood at all to work out...I'm sure you know those days when you want to just sleep and be a fatty. However.......I finally was able to talk myself into doing some working out...gah I'm going to be even more sore tomorrow but I am so way proud of me. I learned how to sign "patience" today and really that is what I need to learn, it will take some patience on my part to see what I want to happen. Whew God has an amazing way of teaching us how to be a better us...I can't wait to see how I grow physically and spiritually while working on myself inside and out...Hopefully I do it all right...this post is short and sweet but I'm posting after all right?? ......until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment